I wish to be a public servant because I want to Heal America
I humbly believe that the greatest danger to humankind is career-long politicians.
When money buys politicians, the laws favor the rich and powerful.
When the laws favor the rich and powerful, the voices of the people cannot come alive. When their voices cannot come alive, they cannot fulfill their dreams.That’s it.
That is my message. That is my passion.
And therefore, my purpose can be summed up in these words:
Light. Unity. It is time to Heal America and bring about a new sunrise of Light and Unity.I would like to share with you my vision of how we can stand together to achieve the dream of a more prosperous world.
Throughout history, good and loving
people have faced tremendous obstacles to make their voice come alive and fulfill their dreams.
What is the principal cause for this?
What is a primary barrier that prevents us from living in a world of unity and light?With profound humility
and with much evidence to support my statement, I believe that since the days of the Roman Senate, the greatest danger to mankind is career politicians with corrupt intentions. I honestly believe
that when money buys the government of the people, the truth vanishes and the odds are never in the favor of the common man or woman and thus, the voices and dreams of the people die along with them.
Benjamin Franklin once wisely observed:
“Few in public affairs act from a meer view of the good of their country, whatever they may pretend… and did not act from a principle of benevolence. That fewer still, in public affairs, act with a view to the good of mankind.”
In 2010, a kind college student from Cape Town studying in California said to me, “Think about it, if all the politicians were Mother Teresa, 80% of all humanity’s problems would vanish. The world would be a paradise
Let us remember a simple fact that many others said before: People do not make wars, governments do.
Same thing with laws; it is not the People or God who actually write up the laws of the United States or any other country on Earth. These laws are written by politicians who, according to Benjamin Franklin, have selfish and corrupt intentions, and we are all aware that they are mostly being backed by the rich who want to profit more from the government. Is it fair and honest
to say that people in America and around the world need to obey laws that favor the rich and powerful?
What are some of the results of this?
- Greed: Our economy becomes a game of numbers and profitability for the wealthy few rather than a moral science with a higher purpose of accumulating capital ethically for the benefit of all humankind.
- No honesty: Honesty and loyalty are a commodity rarer than gold.
- It is hard for us to see each other as equals because career politicians play the unfair and dangerous game of divide and conquer. Therefore, we are sadly divided and experiencing the warning of Abraham Lincoln, “A house divided against itself cannot stand.”
- Personal indignity: Here are some of the things people experience due to the direct and indirect actions of politicians: Violence. Drugs. Human trafficking. Our jobs are shipped overseas. Stagnant wages that cannot pay the bills. No access to the capital necessary to materialize a dream. And thus, personal misery that leads to mental depression, loneliness and countless broken homes.
- Prosperity for the few without real opportunities for all the children of God is another form of poverty. Peace on paper without real love and unity is another form of war. Giving without genuine intentions for one another is another form of deceit. Being free on paper but not actually experiencing true freedom that liberates our true potential is a modern form of bondage.
The majority of citizens in America and around the world believe that the current system of government does not work. It’s time to replace selfish politicians with authentic, honest representatives. Hundreds of millions of people now believe that governments are nothing more than the personal company of the rich and for us it is not a real democracy, but a mirage of democracy.
How do they succeed to do that to us and to our families?
- The Roman Empire distracted its people from its corruption by giving them the colosseum. Governments around the world continue to use the same tactics but with other more advanced tools of distraction. One politician said to me in 2016 in Washington D.C., “Thank God for all these tech products. It helps us keep their eyes off the ball.”
- Don’t think about blue elephants. Don’t think about blue elephants. Don’t think about blue elephants. Is it true that you are thinking now about blue elephants? That’s what they do. The ruling class violates your considerably basic human right of voting by spending billions of dollars on shrewd advertisement to tell you who to vote for. Then when their person is elected, who do you think the opportunities go to? Are the odds in your favor? Do you have a real chance to choose for yourself? Can a common citizen who wishes to run for office stand a chance if he does not have the money?
- In 2018, a politician said to me, “Kid you need to understand how politics works. Every politician proposes a plan to the people that is based on empty promises. The moment they are elected their entire service then becomes ‘I pass laws in exchange of favors.’” I replied, “Why?” The politician said, “Politics is not about the truth, kid. It is about spinning the truth to hold power. Politics is a transactional business.”
- One example of when politicians and the rich collaborated is in 1600 when they created the largest company in the history of the world; the East India Company. Whenever you have time, I suggest you go and read about the unspeakable horrors this company unleashed.
- For 2,000 years, governments and monarchies have rarely ever wanted a world of harmony as genuinely as their people have wanted it. If politicians wanted world peace as much as their people do, we would have been living in paradise a long, long time ago.